For your holidays at Camping La Forge, no need to clutter with your vehicle. In order to make your stay as easy as possible, you can use the various means of transport at your disposal to get around the Arcachon Basin:
- Bus: in the North (Biganos, Audenge, Lanton …) as in the South (Aracachon, La Hume …) of the basin, many bus lines are available to get around at a reduced price.
- Taxi / VTC: for local trips or for longer distances, you can choose this means of transport to discover the region without tiring you. Rental car: If you come to the area from the airport or the train station, you have the possibility to rent a car to move easily and freely around the pool.
- Train: Many villages are served by the TER 32 line. With the TER, you can also take your bike and move around the area for a day. Cycling: by visiting www.bassin-arcachon.com, you will find all the circuits and itineraries for your bike rides along the pool.
- Boat: For peaceful journeys in an exceptional natural setting, do not hesitate to board the sea shuttles to join the various towns around the basin.
- Plane: with the Villemarie aerodrome and Andernos-les-Bains flying club, you can fly over the basin by plane or microlight and enjoy a breathtaking view of the entire region.
During your stay, many pedestrian circuits await you for magical moments along the Arcachon basin or the Dune of Pilat.
Mis à jour le
| Suivant : Rent a car